View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Sun, Oct-11-20, 08:41
Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Man. After walking, brief rest, then weight lifting, I can hardly rest -- only my body not being used to so much is why I sit -- it's 2 hours after I drank that protein powder and I am WIRED and bouncing around still. Geez, I had no idea. And this isn't even a really big pre-workout thing, I mean probably not as intense as many.

Edited to add: I was seriously wired until 11:30am (took that drink at 7:30, though I didn't really feel the wiring until I was no longer exercising and wanted to), was more mellow for an hour, then another couple hours of energy.

What an awesome drug of sorts.

My kidneys esp. left hurt like hell this afternoon though. But I also took a few new supplements this morning, so I haven't isolated the variable of the protein powder. I will try it again tomorrow morning but without the supps and see what the results are. It could alternatively be that between keto, diuretics, and sweating more profusely than ever while walking farther than ever for me, that I'm just taxing the kidneys a lot, this is not uncommon for me due to that combination.