View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Dec-05-09, 14:27
Registered Member

Plan: candida diet
Stats: 116/113/110 Female 5'1"
BF:
Progress:

I find your story really encouraging, KT12! I also had this for about a decade (well, actually, I reckon it probably went back to my childhood really, got WAY worse when I was pregnant with my kids, and then completely went out of control with stress and everything when my daughter was about 3) and so am trying really hard to get it sorted now.

The interesting thing about your story is that it was treated conventionally with antifungals and you had such great success. I will mention this to my doctor (probably with your pics) since he is not against doing this with antifungals (he said in my case if he thought I needed it, he would use Nystatin probably) but if more inclined to do it slowly and with herbal and diet treatments as much as possible, maybe to avoid a strong die-off effect.

If you don't mind my asking, in your case, did you experience really bad die-off? What happened with that? I mean, if so, what type? Muscular? Feeling flu-like symptoms?

Just curious, so don't feel you have to share if you would rather not. Info gathering, as usual.