View Single Post
  #65   ^
Old Tue, Nov-18-03, 10:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 343/295/160 Female 5'11
BF:
Progress: 26%

Hi everyone. Welcome newcomers also! It's great to see more and more people in here! Well, on the "BI" issue, I really don't have an opinion. I think that the GLBT community should be just that, A COMMUNITY. There is enough judgement happening from everyone else in the world that we should at least accept eachother for what we choose. I, personally am lesbian, but think that anyone that can choose to love ANYONE regardless of gender deffinately is a great person in my book.

As for beginning "induction" advice, I really don't have a whole lot. The main things that I find that are true in this WOL is that you've got to have lots of variety (eating the same thing over and over makes you feel like this is a diet instead of a WOL) and I truly think that excersize is very important. I know that you don't have to excersize to loose weight low carbing, but it sure makes you feel alot better.

Did everyone here about the case in Massechusets that might allow civil unions in the state? It's pretty exciting. You can find out more at www.hrc.org.

Hope that everyone had a great weekend!