View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Jul-01-11, 08:36
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 136/129/115 Female 61.5"
BF:26%/22%/21.7%
Progress: 33%

I've been taking Metabosol for 31 days. I posted the following review on Dr. Eades's blog and thought I'd share it here:

There’s another tip that Dr. Eades won’t talk about here because he doesn’t “hard-sell” his products, but I will: found the Eades’s Metabosol product really helpful in losing those stubborn last 10 pounds. I know everybody’s skeptical of “weight loss formulas,” but I needed a boost. Low carb alone got me from 135 to 129 in September 2010 but I just couldn’t get below that. Starting June 1, 2011, I made another run at it, same diet but with Metabosol this time, and in 31 days I went from 129 to 121.5 – within 3.5 pounds of my goal weight. I’m 52 and post-menopausal, so I can be considered a tough case.

I kept detailed records of what I ate and my pounds and measurements. My diet approach for weight loss is around 70% fat, 28% protein, and 2% carb (about 6g per day), following the 6 Week Cure schedule. I tried 60%-38%-2% and couldn’t see a lot of difference, probably because it’s still pretty high fat. I did a couple of 49%-49%-2% days and stalled afterward, but I didn’t do it often enough to rule out coincidence.

Question for Dr. Eades when you’re off the road: I have a trick I’ve discovered with Metabosol, where I get up and take it at 4 a.m. on an empty stomach and then go back to sleep for four hours. When my sleep is really deep and restful, I get up and find that I’ve lost .5 to 1.5 pounds between 4 a.m. and 9 a.m. (It stays off, too!) Is there any medical basis for this?

Needless to say, I’m very happy about the way I look and wearing clothes I haven’t worn since 2002.