#71   ^
Old Tue, Sep-29-20, 13:40

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Still sore....

133.2 lbs....

So still sore from the hard workout Sunday morning...I'm glad I did a lighter workout yesterday, trying to listen to my body...and I told myself yesterday I would ratchet it up today and I did.

Started this morning's workout with the usual 5 minute meditation class in which I've also tried to incorporate some back stretching, (child's pose mainly) to get my back prepared for the Barre classes I've been doing. I'm always so stiff and sore when I first wake up and I need that preparation time before the really hard stuff starts. I do a good hip stretch by putting one ankle across my other leg just above the knee, hanging onto the bike bars and dropping down to really feel that hip/groin stretch on both sides, love that one. I'm trying to enjoy the meditation for the whole 5 minutes but then in between that class and the Barre class I get the rest of my stretching in....

Next I did a 20 minute Barre class, trying to progress from the 15 min. class. When I first got up this morning I thought ugh, I'm so sore I'll just re-do another 15 min. Barre but last evening I had written down that I was going to do a 20 min. class so I stuck with it and did that...it helps me so much to write down my plan and I'm much more inclined to stick with what I've written down. It was a good class.....and the first 20 min. Barre class I've done. Joined the 'Do 6 Barre classes in 7 days' challenge too.

Then I had planned on a 30 minute bike ride but instead of opting for a low impact or low difficulty level ride I checked the 'theme' rides and just jumped in and did the 30 minute XOXO
Cody ride I did 'Live' a couple of weeks ago and it was so much fun....again. Love Cody....Just to watch him dancing on the bike is so fun and he played twice one of my fave 90s workout songs 'I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie'....that song really gets me going and I remember riding to it on my bike in the 90s as I pedaled all over the roads on the No. CA coast.....
Anyway, this morning's ride was awesome and a higher difficulty level at 7.7 than I normally do....which I want to change from now on. I'm going to just jump in and not worry anymore about the difficulty level, just do the best I can.
All in all it was a very satisfying workout this morning...a good sweaty sanity was had!!!!