#29   ^
Old Mon, Jun-30-03, 17:24
Registered Member

Plan: my own/grain free/veg
Stats: 116/115/101 Female 5'2"
BF:I don't know
Progress: 7%
Default me too

I have been tapping for just over a year. It is a very intense and thorough workout for fitness, toning and has terrific health benefits as well. I started it in the hopes of achieving inch loss but did not lose. I was very disappointed. Many people do however achieve remarkable inch loss. I was just not one of them! It is important to do the workout very precisely. I even went to a wonderful ttapp trainer to get form pointers but still no wt or inch loss.
That aside, what it did deliver was wonderful. Core strength, wonderful immune benefits, plantar facsiatis gone, rock hard inner thighs, defined instead of burly arms, flexibility, an intense mind/body workout that can't be beat, and stamina stamina stamina for anything else that you want to do. More even the ashtanga yoga.
I do it 2x a week now and do some other things and it is a valuable permanent part of my fitness routine. Although I did not lose and I have to say that I felt pretty angry about that for awhile since that is what was avertised, I am very glad that learned it. And I don't care anymore that I did not lose inches. I gained a lot of other benefits that made it well worth it!