#8   ^
Old Thu, Aug-19-10, 10:13

Plan: hcg
Stats: 192/142/138 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster66
Another thing I would like to mention and one that has me coming back to this board. The Dr. has put her on a very restrictive diet and I am having trouble knowing what to feed her! He wants us to follow the Rosedale diet but she just isnt willing to eat fish all the time. She has been doing a low carb atkins style diet with me but she has been having fruit and nuts too. There arent many veggies that she likes and she has been having lots of salads and we have completely cut out all white stuff but I am wondering if there is one particular diet that would be good for her and still meet all the other guidelines he has given us. No milk unless it is almond milk, I didnt ask about cheeses but she has been eating that, no grains, lots of good fats, no sat fat, no legumes, lots of vitamins, I am so confused some days!!!

what about the specific carbohydrate diet? this is from the it's adaptable for restrictions like legumes, allows dairy in the form of a long fermented yogurt and hard cheeses but there is no fluid milk permitted. Nuts and fruit are allowed as is almond milk etc.
the diet was originally created for children with chron's so is gluten free, grain free etc. I know of on the celiac boards many who haven't done as well on just gluten free do well on SCD