View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Sun, Feb-26-06, 17:21

Plan: vsg/low carb
Stats: 306/153/150 Female 5'6.5"
BF:
Progress: 98%

I have been using organic virgin coconut oil since the first of the year, at the same time i started lc'ing. I was taking 2tbs per day and i was incredibly hungry for the first week or two even though i was eating plenty. i just wrote it off to increased metabolizm and kept my fingers crossed. I got a headache when i would take a tbs by itself and i would feel real tired but i didnt worry about it because i had read about candida die off and figured that's what was going on.

At 6 weeks i had lost 20lbs and i dont normally lose that much that fast so i am pretty convinced it is the ccno. I then decided to up my dosage from 2 to 3tbs per day occasionally 4. When i upped my dosage to 3tbs that first day i took the 3rd one around 4:30pm. i noticed that night i was kind of restless and i was having a hard time concentrating on what i was reading so i got on the computer and visited this forum. i cannot tell you how unusuall that is for me to be restless like that, but i am positive that it is an increase in energy from the ccno.

One other thing i have noticed since taking the ccno is, i have had an infection in my gums for about 6mos or so and after six weeks the infection is much, much better. I also read an article by the Dept of Health.gov where HIV/AIDS patients were given ccno and there were definite signs of improvement. one person who was newly diagnosed was cured, while other patients condition improved. I have also read where it helps the thyroid.

I can feel it doing something positive to my body in many ways.
I am grateful for this thread and hope more people continue to post their progress.

PS I cook my eggs in a tbs of ccno in the am, i cook all my veggies in ccno but other than that i take it by the tbs. i thought it would be real oily and thick tasting but it reminds me of the same oiliness as butter. Not too bad for the benefits.

Bye all

Thanks all for sharing!!