View Single Post
  #92   ^
Old Wed, Jul-30-14, 11:41

Plan: Mostly Fung/IDM
Stats: 165/138.4/135 Female 63
BF:???/better/???
Progress: 89%

Debbie, I had trouble with the videos at first as well, but I finally figured out the key to them.

For the videos, there are two main categories : The Aetiology of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes. To find both, click on the Lecture menu at the top of the page. When you get to the Aetiology of Obesity series, there are 2 pages of them, and they are in reverse chronological order. Go to page 2, scroll to the bottom. Start there. You will work your way through page 2, from bottom to top, then page 1, bottom to top (confusing, no?). Similarly the Diabetes ones should be viewed from bottom to top.

As for the blogs, they too are in reverse order, and as long as you read them from I to XXIII (or whatever the last one is) they make good sense. Start here and then follow links at the bottom of each to the next one. One of the links is bad, it just takes you back to itself, but by then, you'll be in the rhythm. Just check the date and go to the next blog post in that series (there's a menu of months on the right side).

I can't stress too much how good this new information is. I would say if you really can't do it with AS, then try it with. If it doesn't work, maybe you can cut back. Baby steps.