Old Sun, Apr-08-18, 07:23
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHSB
Hope no one minds my resurrecting an old thread, but I had to laugh (in recognition) when I read this quote. Eating makes me hungry too!
It's a funny quote, but OMG it really does describe my relationship with food/eating...
Quote:
Eating also makes me tired. I have a friend my age (60’ish) who visibly wilts a couple hours after breakfast but perks up 30 minutes into lunch. I start out energetic without breakfast and need a nap after lunch. We are all so different.
I can't agree more with your statement about "we are all so different." That explains why there is NO one-size fits all WOE to lose weight and keep it off!
Quote:
I wonder whether there is truth in the notion that our bodies respond best when we change something in our eating pattern. Unrelated to age or circumstances...maybe our bodies just adapt to whatever we’ve been doing and need something different occasionally in order to thrive. For now, intermittent fasting feels best for me (based on energy and hunger), but I’ve been a successful nibbler in the past. The experiment goes on...
Good luck with your experimentation and you achieve the results you want!

I've been über lucky, grateful, thankful, blessed etc, that I've found my "sweet spot" to maintenance my weight loss...

Wishing you continued success on your journey, NHSB!