View Single Post
  #1454   ^
Old Tue, Aug-11-20, 04:53

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori super glad your tooth is a good one. My wisdom tooth that went nasty on me was a gum irritation around the tooth so I was gonna pull it til the dentist said your xrays are great, your roots are fine, there is no infection or anything wrong with the tooth and I even made the appt to get it extracted but then cancelled. I told hubby why pull a good tooth? I need all I can keep now HAHA but I cleared up the irritated gum issue and tooth is all fine so.....happy you don't have to do any dentist work either!
and we saved money right

Yea the heat and booze get ya. 'a few more beverages' just hanging around...oh yea I get you on that one LOL summer is party time for most of us!!

Jaz, super cool your place is so nice with the pool and you get even more time...so your job will start online huh...so you have more chill time before having to make decisions on moving and more. I like that. You needed the down time from that crazy hosp. job and all.

You sound very chillax....happy for you!!

Nicco and Blue...HI!

So I floc'd the pool. Got minimal results but I CAN see the bottom of the pool now but still cloudy but it is a cloudy I believe I can handle now....so I got like 80% better water.

will vacuum pool in a bit. add tons of chlorine and re-circulate and let sit again for a few hrs...vacuum again and start all normal filter procedures....let's see where it takes me. Pool has me tearing my hair out right now. I can't take it!

hubby driving car to somewhere in Virginia this morn.

kid snoozing til afternoon but that changes, so far school is gonna do the 2 days, but kid says only 1 day for 2 weeks, then re-evaluate but that ain't what I am reading.

haircuts for me and her at 2:30 and then we head to the school to pick up her paper schedule, her PowerSchool is down still. When I hit the school I can ask some questions

all good here, zc doing very well. no new loss but holding my low as usual.

off to get vacuuming...damn pool LOL