#1452   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 15:18

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Oh happy day....... Monday right?!?!HAHAHAHAHAH
Funny story..........
So this is a BEAUTIFUL well appointed condo in a lush, upscale (like any part of St. Simon is a dive). Well- everything was so well planned out.

The only thing missing is a clock- ANYWHERE. Not one in my bedroom- none in living area. Missing , mistake? On purpose? Island time????? I have noticed my level of stress is null to ZIP at this point. I am so relaxed and just mentally am ......... soaking it up like a sponge!

I thought about getting a clock- for my bedroom. And then thought........ WHY????????? If I am tired sleep, if I want to get up I get up. I am just taking in my son, the sun, the sand, I have lost a pound. Maybe through sweat!!!! OMG the heat here- but with the ocean and pool it is livable. I come in in the heat of day 2-4....rest up with rum drink, music,,,,, and here I am writing to you!

We made another grocery run. I picked up fresh grouper for tonight and a small kale salad done! I will sauté it with some fresh herbs and a bit of butter and white wine.

Todays food:
6 jumbo shrimp
1/2 cup slaw
1 rum drink- will be 2ish........ rum/lacroix

Dinner- Grouper / kale-
Done!

tomorrow homemade crab cakes. I am in HEAVEN I can buy crab in the giant cans again. I had to buy all my spices again- ok no problem!

OK the BEST NEWS: (well the best news would be I have that job)..... the next ...... OK the other news........ I LOVE this place so much........ I mean I LOVE it here. I could live out forever here. I thought that the last 3 times I have been here. This is it when I retire!!!!! Hands down. My heart is here.
Anyway....... I texted the owner and ask if she had a taker for the 2 weeks after I am slated to move out.
She called me.... She said she had blocked it out because she wanted to come.

They live in Miami- and come up here in Sept every year. They were planning to come when I leave. Except they both now have Covid. So she will not be coming.
She said since I was a nurse and she wanted to keep me as long as I needed a place she dropped the price to 400 a week for as much as I want in Sept.
So I book the first two weeks. Paid up and am here through mid Sept. I am so excited.

I did speak to my next "boss" who told me the first month is telecommute anyway. So why not the beach.
I got a super sweet walk this morning!!!!!- Then the DS and I did some sight seeing.

We went to this super cool place called Fort Fredrica. I expected it to be a super boring building ruin but it was an old settlement complete with big hanging trees and the framework and part of old homes built before the constitution by the British. So very historic!!!!

Tired- going to make food- hungry!!!!!!

Sorry no personals- will be all about you all tomorrow!!!!!