View Single Post
  #1450   ^
Old Mon, Aug-10-20, 06:04

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori sorry the tooth is going wonky on you. omg with teeth in this house lately LOL Hope it isn't something major for you!!

Wed is the big run, yea you should be taking care of you before that day. Getting older ain't for sissies is so true

Jaz you had me laughing, midnight swim at 9.....that is me now also. Like when the sun goes down my day is over and it all feels like midnight to me then

Hi Nicco and Blue

nothing much doing today.

tomorrow is haircuts for me and kid but today I got nothing on plan at all.
work on pool, damn thing is not clearing well. Pool lady said filter 24/7 and these chems and it should clear in a week....got 4 days on I have to say not much is doing on clearing....ohmgosh I am ready to drain it and tear it down honestly.

went to Barbs yesterday to swim and we did some party drinks. came home slightly wasted, luckily she is only like 1.5 miles up the road from me. No more booze for a bit. I feel very deep down inside 'off' with my summer fun little pool party drinking. Putting away the rum for a good while now!

holding my low on the scale. just waiting for more drops and body changes. eh, the days will handle that.

woke up hungry. bacon? so much work, maybe I can get hubby to fry it.
not sure if he is working today or not.

I am kinda like Lori on a do nothing day. Clean master bath and maybe kids, eh, kid in a few days, after one bathroom clean who wants to do another

have fun today all