View Single Post
  #1442   ^
Old Sat, Aug-08-20, 15:52

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- I agree with you that it isn't as simple as the number on the scale but also how you are feeling. Especially if you are feeling run down. I was listening to a podcast about that recently.

ETA- whoops missed your other post. A bat in Betty's house! You had a bat too, right? So far we have not had that!

Trig- yep I did drag myself to the Costco after work. I was totally fine with doing that, but the bigger issue was when I got home and had ALLL this meat and such to put away and I was really hungry by then! Argh!

OH NO!! Girl, I am sorry your knee got tweaked. That stinks! Now you and your DD are both gimping around a little bit.

Our pool water is super clear so I'm not sure what the issue is or isn't anymore. I'm just staying out of it.

Jaz- So are you headed to St Simon today? Will you be there by tonight? I am guessing the closing went well since you didn't say that it did not! Congratulations!

••••••••••

All is well here.

Still on plan although I did taste DD's baked goods that she brought over last night. She and her DH have been watching The Great British Baking Show and DD has a couple of weeks off, so she has been baking her head off. She brought over (all homemade) strawberry macarons, lemon macarons, cream puffs and eclairs! I was very impressed! My DH got a stomach ache.

My DS21 sat down and helped me figure out the community college to UMD transfer website which IMO is horrible. No way could I have figured it out without him. We picked out some Gen Ed classes with DS18 pretty much not giving a rip. Sheesh, that kid. lol Anyway I have now handed the whole thing over to DH who is supposed to figure out the next steps. Classes at the CC start in a short two weeks so we have got to get this in gear. This has been a pain in the butt!

DS21 also went and met with a jeweler today. This is the jeweler that my big bucks BIL uses. She helped DS21 design the ring that he will use for proposing to his GF sometime before the end of the year, so that is pretty exciting stuff.

My brother and his family arrive tomorrow. I'm sort of overwhelmed by the idea in general. I mean, I am so looking forward to it, absolutely. But the quantity of people that will be here is a lot! 8 people in the house, 10 for most dinners and sometimes 11. Still, it'll be good. They are a very chill family, which I do appreciate greatly.

Working tomorrow from 10-1 and then will just make sure things are generally in order for them to arrive. Whoo hoo!