View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, May-12-10, 18:38

Plan: Weight Watchers/S Beach
Stats: 201/195.8/135 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Pamela, it's been raining and thunderstorming here since about Monday. I work in a daycare and the 2 year olds REALLY need to go outside, they're bored staying in. There is only so much inside activities we can do. We went about 5 weeks this winter without going out, one of our state of Ohio rules is we have to go out if it's over 32 degrees out, and we didn't get over 20 degrees for that entire 5 weeks. They really need to go out and burn evergy off!

Had baked chicken and a small baked potato for dinner, was bad that I didn't include a better veggie in with the dinner. I'm dying for a fresh green salad but I haven't been to the grocery this week. We are having a fresh green salad with spinach tomorrow at the daycare, they 2's won't have that, they'll get a soft veggie (chance of choking and we don't want to be responsible for that) but the teachers get a fresh green veggie. Have to run to the grocery quick tomorrow when I get off cuz the grandgirlies will be here so after for Kim to go to work. She's a medical massage therapist and just bought the business she just started working for, but she's phasing out the chiropractor she's working for too, it's a fine line right now between the two. She usually leaves about 1:30 p.m. when she has to be at the chiropractor and I get off at 12:15 so I gotta make it quick, but we're very low on food.

Speaking of food, gotta go feed and water my parakeets, cockatiels and my sun conure quick. This website likes to bleep out part of the 2nd bird's identity out, even though there's nothing wrong with that in the bird name, I think it's just one of the words that triggers it for "not so nice" words. Hope you all understand what kind of bird it is.