View Single Post
  #636   ^
Old Mon, Apr-19-21, 06:11

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I hope your dinner theater was alot of fun.....give us a report

Lori, alot of slow people on the course lately for ya already? yes it would drive me slightly batty also LOL but that sure is a golf situation cause my hubby would moan about it too

New decade...that would be fab! Go for it.

Funny on your running, something you SO enjoyed yet you aren't sure if ya wanna go back to it now? Maybe your exercise videos are giving you enough of what you need and feel like running isn't a requirement as much? interesting tho to see how you might change it up later.

Jazz, you home? Give a new report, I guess you are checking your local area again for apts/rental units etc? I think you said you have a line on something? Let us know

-----------today is hit grocery and bank
home to do a little of this and that
chilly outside with next days dropping into lows of like 30? come on now HAHA SO CLOSE we all are LOL

eating is great. zc all the way. I cut out all my 'a spoonful of this or a taste of that' that I did on vacation. I feel a difference, feel so much more vibrant with tight zc eating.

got a steak today
pair with ?? not sure but I got a crab hankering...might just buy me a bad today and have at it when I hit the store, we shall see cause as much as I have a hankering, I also feel not that hungry at all so? play by ear

all good, doing my thing fine day to all