View Single Post
  #632   ^
Old Sun, Apr-18-21, 03:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Enjoying my first cup of coffee for the day. Ahhh.....nothing like it! Had an ok day on the golf course yesterday. Still haven't found my "game", and my score is horrible, but I managed to have some fun anyway. There were some slow groups holding up the whole course, but that often happens. Just part of the game. I'll be heading back to the course around 11 this morning. Still working on the mental side of not giving a rip how I play....just have fun!

Nic........hope your dinner at TXRoadhouse was yummy. I haven't been out to eat in so long that I won't know how to act if/when I go into a restaurant.

Jaz....you will do great at the discharge planning job. You will help so many people. I just hope it's not too stressful day after day.

Sorry the housing situation in Charleston did not pan out. It would be nice if you could find something just inland from St. Simon's and then you could possibly move back to the island in off season. You'll land on your feet girl....you always do!

Trig....do you have your next RV adventure planned? Like you, I'm ready for hot weather! I want to sweat!

-------

Well, I hear DH stirring around upstairs. That's the end of my quiet coffee time. Some mornings he is WAY talkative and I just glaze over.

Have good days!