View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-19, 09:01

Plan: Atkins/Duke diet
Stats: 267/173.8/145 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 76%

Sosumi - You achieved a great goal - you lost 100 pounds! You know how to do it, so welcome back and best of luck on your new journey. Forgive yourself for the weight gain and just get back to what you know. You have demonstrated how important it is to stay with the way of eating as best you can even through difficulties in your life. I too had a health issue develop I think from stress from caring for my elderly mother and work stresses. I was hospitalized and left with a cronic illness that I have been dealing with.... and I went off my diet for almost a year and a half. I did not gain it all back - just about 10 pounds - but I lost nothing for a very long period. I finally got back on track and began losing again......slowly, but still losing.

For me, it became important to weigh myself daily and to be aware of when the weight started to creep back up. I did NOT go back to the induction level of eating but I did begin really watching what I was eating again and trying to do better. When I was sick, I did not eat low carb particularly as my stomach was iffy. However, I got better and as I felt better I began to eat more on the program and eventually my weight started to go down again.

You will succeed again, just keep on trucking