View Single Post
  #747   ^
Old Fri, May-14-21, 02:27

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Another day, another insanely early start. I'm hoping the cat soon starts being outside at night. I may have to wait a couple weeks until I go to my sister's again to catch up on my sleep!

I have to make a run to the grocery store this morning before heading to the golf course yet again. I know I waited all winter to play, but man, I'm tired!

-------------

Nic....It sounds like your son had a very successful year of college! Love picturing you and DH sharing a moment as your kids sat there all grown up and everything. A job well done for the two of you!

Where in FL are you heading next week? I just have to go somewhere....and soon! Until then, I'll just tag along with you in my mind.

Jaz...How did things go yesterday with your licensing work? I can't imagine doing it for all 50 states!

No golf skorts on the course yet this year. I will be able to get the shorts out for this weekend as we're finally getting into the 70's. The skorts are cute, but not always the most comfortable for walking. It's hard to find one that has adequate shorts underneath that don't "crawl" IYKWIM. Bermuda shorts are more my jam.

You'll get your stuff at some point, but it sounds like you're doing fine with just a few items. When you finally get all your things, it will seem like Xmas!

Trig.....Let us know what the Cardiologist has to say about Mom. Hope she gets a good report.

Is your weather improving for the weekend? We have been getting a few degrees warmer each day, but the mornings have been chilly.

-----------

I have a couple hours before I go to the grocery store. I'm not sure there's enough coffee in the house to perk me up for the day.

Wishing you a day of