View Single Post
  #745   ^
Old Thu, May-13-21, 05:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jazz, pink sundress LOL not me. I am pink Tshirt and elastic wasit shorts person only HA

Damn cold here....unreal!

Yea gas insanity now...but the tankers are rolling so you should be able to get movers sooner than later now.

Glad your job is better than expected but yes I would not give my free time for work....nope, I am SO glad you aren't going there at all....nothing in this life is free right they want work they pay ya or make it work into the schedule for sure...good move on that

Lori...glad your game improved.
Ahhh Sanibel....yes take me, yes I would book that resort and go, go soon HA
Glad they had a blast.

Nicco...your adventure sounds like it wrapped up into a real nice relaxing trip.....alot to think about? Maybe moving into that area? What ya thinking on it all?

------------hubby off to Virginia or GA, hell not sure, got a 9 hr drive to and fro with 3 other guys...hitting car auction for the company and driving back things they bought.

easy quiet day here

was gonna go up to see mom but bro Gregg is taking her to cardiologist tomorrow so I might as well go up on Friday to get the appt scoop and info from him and visit at the same time....so holding that off til later

what to do today....who knows...COLD AS crap here. Shocked. Years in the old days we would have the pool open and be darn near swimming, now we barely swim at Memorial Day it is so freaking cold.....my old butt is moving more south, not a doubt about that....I don't think I am gonna put money into this house or change anything.....EH still thinking about it all LOL

be good...zc all the way for me today. been craving cause ?? no idea but man I am close to going apeshit but will hold come hell or highwater...got to get my hands on some big crab legs to settle me down....haven't seen any in the stores lately...ugh...oh well....I will live and move on