View Single Post
  #741   ^
Old Wed, May-12-21, 07:14

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all!

Lori- Ouch and Brrrr! Both! It is in the 50s here right now. Warming up to low sixties I think. I hope you have a good golf day. Smart to do the Bailey's addition!

Trig- I kind of like the spa idea with the pergola for you. It doesn't sound like your DD hits the pool up that often and the spa would give you a much bigger window of time during the year to use it. Plus I think that could be a selling point. A pool can go either way. When we are ready to sell I'm sure we will lose some potential buyers who won't want to mess with a pool.

Your DD finishes up early. Around here school goes into June.

Jaz- I think you are making a good decision with the couches. We've never gotten rid of furniture and so forth after the passing of a pet. It is hard, of course, but time helps.

I'm glad you are happy in your new apartment and feeling cozy. There is a lot to be said for feeling cozy! And once you get moved in to your apartment you are set for what, a year?

Re: Crab cakes- battles have been waged over what makes a good crab cake. It is so individual! There wasn't filler in the Big Fish one, that is true. I am just partial to the drier crab cakes that my husband makes. He has ruined me for all crab cakes!

••••••••••••

I have had such a nice visit here on the Eastern Shore. I have spent two days sort of wandering the area up and down the coast, getting a feel for the different towns and feeling sort of overwhelmed. lol Not in a bad way, just in the "this is a huge decision to even be considering omg" sort of way.

I have started getting packed up and had a shower. I need to go ahead and get off of here and finish getting things together etc. DS wants to me to grab breakfast and take my time so he can sleep in. lol

More later today or tomorrow, from back home!