View Single Post
  #740   ^
Old Wed, May-12-21, 06:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

You ladies have me cracking up!

Trig- Yea on the beach trip......no kid no dog........ Where did you find to go?????? Are you booking a hotel or gearing up the RV? Quick trip for sure!!!!!!
What ever will you do with alone time.....hummmmmmmmm

You meat sounds fab!!!!!!! BTW ya I can see ya getting up to the Rocky theme song!
Yup- today will be a wet and soaked kind of day!

Nic - funny on Big fish you didn't dig the crab cakes. Oh my troubled heart......... I guess I am not as a crab cake connoisseur...HAHAHAHAH- Yes I have made it down to OC. Maybe sine you are that way you could hit up the island with the wild horses. That is a great place to visit. The name slips my head.

Interesting about DS19 and ex GF........hummmmmmmmmm

Very exciting about the wedding plans. did they pick a date/ location?

Lori- - I'm so sorry about your finger. You broke a blood vessel. For lack of a better word a deep messy looking bruise.

Hope you get your game in before the rains come. We are getting it in Ga. I am not getting yet but will.

HAHAHA- on your chatty DH. What up with that? Is he taking GO GO juice all of a sudden??????? What could he be so chatty about first thing in the morning?

The thing I am struggling with is having to chat on the phone in the morning with strangers........... Who WANTS to chat in am?????? HAHAHAHAH
----------------------------------------------------
So the next thing I need to do is pull myself up and put on big girl panties and move forward.

Going to bring my couches here. They just need a good vacuum. They are only 4 years old. I actually just paid them off last year. They were a 3 years same as cash deal. I decided I will vacuum them up and get new bright pillows and not put down blankets on them. No need. I always had them covered with blankets.

So...next order of business try to find movers on both sides of the state. One on the pack it all up side and one on the unpack it up side. Then rent a truck!
I think once I get MY stuff around me after 6 months of living in Airbnb I will settle in. My bed, my environment. I made a few calls yesterday and I really need to put my nose to the ground and get this done!

Had big storms last night. So glad I have a TV to watch - I am pretty much living in the office. My blow up bed, work space, and TV- COSY.
The storms were so loud!!!!- more on the way later today. I do need to run out at some point and pick up a few things. I am thawing some ground beef and thinking meat balls and Rao sauce and call it a day!

Ok- time to plug in!
Back later.