View Single Post
  #737   ^
Old Tue, May-11-21, 08:17

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco I am so glad you are enjoying yourself....the boardwalk and just people watching and goofing off sounds fab!! Cool you enjoy your cruiser bike fun! Then ya get your son and home you come Yea he should be fried and happy it is all over, kiddo has final testing May 26 and she basically is done then. Hard getting to her do her work right now, she is SO over school HA

Lori we got like only 50s tomorrow....cold is coming back..WTH?
You are surviving well on your golf trips wtih the colder weather but it will switch up and you guys will be hotter on the course and needing a few more cold beers to survive

Congrats on your lower number! Whatever you are doing is working well for you so just cruise the ride and keep on truckin'!

Jaz, ahhh on the couches and such. Alot of things will be big reminders of Bella for sure but you being in a new place and all you will set a new routine etc. and be ok Love that hammock park you chatted about.

Super cool the job fits good, got money, will do it as long as it suits you with insurance you wanted.....very great on that.....seems you are set a bit!
Must be nice to be 'set a bit' for you....you been wanting that and ya got it!

------------Tbone steak and pork tenderloin for me today.
I got new mojo. I woke up thinking that theme song from Rocky HAHA
Like it is NOW FOCUS and DO and just get'er done type thinking hit me and I am gonna do that.

Thinking of ditching the pool after this summer. I am SO OVER the work. Sell the filter/motor etc...just have a pool company take down the pool and get rid of it and then I kinda want to put up a fancy azz pergola and cement pad area with nice outdoor furniture and put in a big azz fancy jetted spa. I got water and electric at the pool area so.....heated for winter use of course. Make a little paradise area for me...all my paradise areas for me must contain water LOL

Hmmm.....I don't know, I am just thinking this over now.

Am I moving? Sell this and hit the road and not own anything yet? Are we gonna stay a while and just travel while kid is in college? I am so just not sure on movement just yet on how it will go down but gonna chat with hubby more cause if we are hanging a few more years here my spa idea might just go down we shall see, just thinking over things.

OK enough ramble....off I go to do ?? HA
be good all