View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Fri, Oct-05-18, 04:38

Plan: South Beach Diet
Stats: 235/224/150 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

Hi Maral, welcome back! Don't beat your self too bad. Everyone does fall out of the healthy wagon at some point and that is ok, the important thing is to hop back on and continue, and that is what you are doing

Do you keep a journal? I am an emotional eater and carb/sugar holic. For me if I restrict my calories too much, my cravings and stress goes higher and if I eat something out of plan I will over eat on it and then I will start binge eating. That is why I keep loosing and gaining the same 10lbs over and over. Be patient, trust yourself, you have come a long way and now it is going to be harder and slower because your body is getting used to it. Maybe is time to change it a bit.

Strength training is good but keep in mind that when you increase your training you also need to make sure you are eating enough for your muscles to recuperate so don't restrict your calories too much. You will need more carbs (in the veggie form of course) and moderate protein and good sleep. Also, at the beginning they will hold liquid so it might look like you will gain a few lbs, but when your body adapts to your new routine, you will lose those lbs (water gain) and much more.