Old Sun, Feb-14-16, 14:47
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roobinsky
This thread has me interested. I listened to/watched a YouTube presentation of his and he recommended a light first carb nite like pasta for dinner plus another carb food later. That was to see how the body responds.

Hi and welcome That would be smart if you are new to LC and then adding the carbs suddently.
I am now re reading from his book and it in part says
:" you must eat a sizable amount of carbs: speghetti,apricots,pie,potato-chips, bread, bananas,bagels, donuts, ice-cream,cookies,cheesecake and almost anything else you've been craving.You should eat carbs for the rest of the evening-this includes all the way until bedtime and maybe even a midnight snack."
To me, this is not light ..of course no one plows through all these foods in one night High carb is needed and spread over the hours to not overload but to trigger the correct release of the hormones... I have on ULC for years and have gone off plan and carb binged..and some foods just do not agree with me. I would highly recommenr that the meals be reasonable portions for desired foods spread over the 8 hours.
Your input is valuable as it brings to mind that we must learn how our bodies deal with new things and run in blindly.THANK YOU! Are you planning to come on this plan? We would love to hear from you!