View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Sun, Feb-14-16, 09:25
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

HEY PAULETE~~~ welcome. I HOPE and PRAY that you and your doc can figure out the spikes and deal with it. You have known me for oat least a year now and KNOW how much I am an ATKINS major fan. I am a natural skeptic with everything and never jump into something. BUT I DO think and read and research and LISTEN to friends that have experienced these issues.
for quite some time CHELLE has been telling me about this plan which I was not interested in at all. ATKINS was still working to a degree and it sounded strange.. I finally got tires of the not loss mode. I KNEW I HAD to change something and tweaked the life out of my ATKINS woe..sigh... PAULETTE.. I do not know of anyone that has stayed so true to anything. You deserve to have a success happen and fast! You may have more trouble breaking the habit of the insane tracking and calorie counting...
If you want info that is not in the pdf, let me know and i can look it up.. or maybe Lianne can put a link in as she did for another that pooped in...

So here is another day.. odd one.. was up LATE and although Atkins and old ways told me not to eat late, this plan says it is good to eat before bed.. carbs are metabolised etc better while lying down and during sleep... go figure! SO, I made a couple of scramble eggs and slept like a baby Kiefer said I would!
SO far, all that has happened has me so excitied about this plan. Is it for everyone? DOUBT IT. PAULETTIE>>> HERE IS THE QUESTION OF ALL TIME>> CAN YOU DO THE 8 HOURS OF INSANE CARB LOADING AND THEN CLIMB BACK ON THE WAGON??? I know that has been a fear of yours. I KNOW you can and have done that in small ways.. what I ALSO FEEL is that once you have littereally eaten yourself sick with all the goodies, you will WANT to return to ultra lc again! You have heard several of us on the TEAM go off and say I cannot wait to be back on plan! It is a mind set and the carbs fest pretty well indulges all the fantasies enough to make it great to get back to work and then you know it is only a week and back to special 6-8 hours again....
today is day #5 for me and the total is 7.2 pounds but better yet is the fat shredding. Day 10 for me the 18th and the next week carb nite would fall on the25th but I am driving south so that is just not possible. If i do the CN on the day before I worry about all the foods and sugars triggering an active GI response!!! Not good on the Interstate! So, I think I have to do this CN on Tues .. day 6 which would work according to KIEFER..better that than going too long and losing the hormone burning balance I am creatin.
NOW to decide to keep the regular protein isolate or return it for the whey..seems like the milk protein is the best.. but I eat little proteins so maybe it will do just fine for now. WIll get the whey later on i think or not bother.....BBL