Old Wed, Nov-13-19, 17:22

Plan: Dr Ted Naiman + IF
Stats: 320/158/140 Female 5'10" age 56
BF:
Progress: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Arielle
ok, learning something new.

Regular exercise is nit helpful, but work out to use up sugar stored in muscle cells speeds weight loss? THAT makes sense.

Oh, Dr. Naiman is all about exercise! Of course, he is an advocate of improving strength, stamina, and cardiovascular fitness, which are kind of obvious, but his larger message is that there are metabolic effects that are so beneficial! I think he has a point when he says that so many are able to reverse diabetes and stay under the radar with low carb but aren't able to achieve optimal health without exercise (and the daily feeding windows).

Increasing metabolic rate
Improvement in glucose metabolism
Increase in fat oxidation

Here is a pretty amazing message:

FAT EXITS THE BODY VIA MITOCHONDRIA

TRAINING DOUBLES THE MITOCHONDRIA

It comes with infographics to send home the message. That one stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it. I think it was on Twitter.

Another message he has, that I think is huge, is that people tend not to exercise because they don't have time. He also looks at how much time that takes, and then is super sad because the exercise done there is pretty much not that effective...he is all about exercising 15 minutes per day, the right way, for maximum effectiveness (intensive exercise) using only your own body weight without having to go to a gym!

He really is crystalizing what exactly to do for maximum effectiveness!

Thank you so much for commenting