View Single Post
  #138   ^
Old Wed, Dec-14-11, 17:52
Every moment is NOW.

Plan: LC (ketogenic)
Stats: 520/381/280 Female 66 inches
BF: Why yes it is.
Progress: 58%

Can you believe I completely FORGOT about that recipe from 2 years ago? That's what I get for never getting it all the way to my blog! Gosh it sounds good.

I'm thinking now that making 1 Tbsp of the protein powder out of egg-white protein, and another 1 Tbsp of it out of non-gelling gelatin (Collagen Hydrolysate which I have a lot of I need to find a way to get into me!). that would change the density a little bit, maybe for the better, and make the AA spectrum better too.

I also had this GREAT idea (modest, yes!) a minute ago: since this is essentially a batter... what about thick-sliced mushrooms, dipped in this, then deep fried in the coconut oil or whatever? Or what about adding diced or minced mushrooms along with the pepperoni to the batter. Ooooh.

I'm also thinking, if I ditched the pizza idea, I could add caraway seed (my brain associated anything with caraway as the taste of rye bread), and then once these cooled, cut them in half, and pile the little things with some kind of topping (like garlic mayo cheese spread).

Now you've done it.

PJ