View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jul-28-19, 20:13
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

There's the fat between the head and the toes, and the fat between the ears, and both of them take time to make lasting changes--and a good thing, too. Your life is going to be so different at 250 (or beyond!) that's it's well for all of us that the changes are incremental and relatively small.
The winds of change may blow differently for each one of you, as well, so that a day one of you is on top of the world, the other is in the corner in a semi-fetal wondering how to cope with the pain in the absence of your old friend, food.

Persist. Use your support systems. One of the surprises for me was that people I thought would be happy for me were threatened by my changes, and others whom I thought barely knew I existed were my cheerleaders. As time passes, those challenges smooth out, but between the behavioral, physical, mental, emotional, and social changes, you'll have a lot rocking your world.

Time and the weather will get the swans to Swansea. Just keep beating those wings and doing what works. You're adding years to your life and life to your years, and it's worth everything it takes. Best wishes for your continued success.