#6   ^
Old Mon, Jan-18-21, 14:43

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
This is a long rant due to frustration with the lack of information available and the myths promoted by the main stream that confuse people and lead them down a path that reaches anything but a good quality of life. My frustration focuses mainly on the fact that most people are neither willing nor equipped to discover how to live a healthy lifestyle and depend on experts to help them. Unfortunately, there's a broad (a majority?) population of experts who are just as confused, and the danger is they haven't realized it.

I find myself increasingly saddened and frustrated by all the people I know that cannot or will not take control of their health. It seems like it has become common sense not to eat red meat among the majority of people. They brag about how they have given up red meat. I have one cousin who sought me out for nutritional advice and she might in fact be following my recommendations or at least she was and successfully. She lost the weight she wanted to lose although by my standards it wasn’t much (20 lbs) and got rid of most of her aches and pains. I am hoping she keeps it up. I am certainly grateful that I saw the light.