View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, Aug-14-12, 21:43

Plan: Candida
Stats: 150/150/150 Male 5'8"
BF:
Progress:

Ok, questions again.

I stopped at 3 weeks, was worried about my liver kidneys again.

I felt fine, great in fact, went out and had 2 cocktails, vodka sodas, this was about 3 days after stopping.......ouch, my liver couldn't handle it, eyes yellow and glossy, liver failure symptoms, itching, nausea etc.

Did I hurt my liver or did I stop too soon?

My symptoms are coming back, and they seem to coming back with a vengeance, I think maybe I have Lymes disease, I get this tingling crawling ticking sensations in my head especially in the behind temples area and down in front of my ears, feels like bugs crawling in there.

I just wonder if I needed to go longer or was I correct to stop because of my concerns, my liver has given me trouble before after cleanses.

Hmm, just suffering now and not sure what to do.

I've started the master cleanse today hoping I'll just knock it out that way and I'm adding in ACV and ginger and Macro Greens powder and using the whole organic lemon with the skin off to get the pithy white stuff in there and all of it in the blender and drink it up.

So far so good on the cleanse except my symptoms have been returning since stopping oregano (maybe there's my clue???)

Scared, I don't want to die from this, I think I have parasites or Lyme disease in my head pretty bad and it's been there a long time now.

I really was doing better with the oregano but it seemed I hit a wall and it wasn't getting to the last of my head crud.....

Thoughts?