View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Fri, Feb-01-08, 08:34

Plan: SPII
Stats: 223/223/150 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress:

Thank you Betty, I have peeked into your journal and your food logs are very helpful. I'll look more closely for your opinions I'm really interested in what you think! Like, why you don't care for SPII? I have both books. But, I'll go a-lurking. Thank you!

Beth, Great Smokies website is www.gsmcweb.com but I'll email you the link.

(Beth, in your Profile, your contact info is blank. I hope I'm not missing how to contact you off the boards. Sorry!)

Please take your SP testing with you if you go in this summer. You don't want to duplicate testing, and Great Smokies is a "pay up front-file your own insurance" place.

I found that most of the SP testing I could get was similar to what I already had done at Great Smokies. I have not had any hormone testing done yet (besides Thyroid and Insulin).

From the reading I've been doing, I think its a great idea get off the BC Pills and onto a Bioidentical Hormone. That's not just from the Schwarzbein books either. It's all over in the research I've been doing.

I'm going to Great Smokies next week. I'll let you know what happens next, and I'd love to hear about the SP testing you ordered. Exciting!

-Kathy-