View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jan-31-08, 19:14

Plan: SB
Stats: 189/189/150 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress:

Thanks, Betty, I actually spent two hours reading your journal one morning when I woke up at 4:30 and couldn't sleep! I will visit you again.

PattyKate, I'd be interested in hearing about that Alternative Center. My parents live not too far from there and when I visit this summer I might look into it. Can you click on my name and send me an email?

I live in South Florida and am looking for places to get my adrenals tested and my hormones adjusted. I started the pill a year ago because of low estradiol, and I'd really like to do hormone replacement instead. Just have to find somebody to do it properly. The Program is a lot different from SPII - seems gentler. This week I have felt horrible - I think I'm crashing from stress and not sleeping - my son has had some medical issues for the last 6 weeks, and while we've got a course of action now it's been really busy and incredibly stressful. I will probably need to medicate with fruit. Yesterday I medicated with a whole lot of sugar - not good!

I agree with you that this diet just makes sense. A few years ago I was on a doctor supervised low-carb diet and I was allowed to eat 4 chocolate caramel protein bars a day. They were delicious and I lost about 15 lbs, but I just kept thinking that this really wasn't the way I should be eating for the rest of my life.

Congrats on getting off cigarettes! I know that is not easy to do.

Oh - I paid for the Schwarzbein testing and am going to do that soon - will let you know how it goes.

Beth