View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jul-06-18, 10:09

Plan: atkins, carnivore 2023
Stats: 200/211/163 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: -30%
Default Building a Healthy Body thru FOODS

Over 15 years ago, several co-workers lost huges amount of weight. Atkins. Where I asked how it worked, they could not explain. Just eat meats. Which explained the rotissery chicken that sat on the asst managers desk everyday. Having given up on dieting 20 years earlier as every one I tried failed, and I was a failure too because I couldnt stick with any of the ones my mother tried.... I hunted down a copy of DANDR.

I approached this book with distain for another diet. But at the halfway point, my expectations had doen a 180. I wasnt fat because I couldnt control my eating. Being FAT was not a feminist issue. I was fat because my body was messed up. So started the first diet that gave me sucess.

Along the way a chicken named Arielle was in need of a home. She was a delight. And opened the door to better quality eggs, including feeding more greens for higher omega 3 in her eggs.

This last year, found many fermented products to support our GI.

Most recent was a search for benefits of K2, which lead to a phytates and lectins.

All these baby steps have arrived at looking at diet for better overall health, and how to help the body fix itself.

Having ONE location to put resources to share seems the thing to do.
Sponsored Links