Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2843   ^
Old Thu, Nov-28-19, 08:51

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Good morning, all, and Happy Turkey Day!

Lori, happy birthday to your DH as well! Enjoy the day seeing all the kids!

Jaz- My DH and I went to see that Britney Marathon movie and we thought it was just Eh. I think we thought it was going to be funnier. Glad you liked it though!

Blue- Oh honey, what a fun post to read!! Loved reading about the snow coming down (I love to watch it too!) and that you went and hung out with someone last night and didn't even have to put on a coat or anything. I want to live that life! Sounds so lovely.

And your DH's menu? Can I just say that you listed my favorite foods, pretty much? Key Lime Pie (or key lime ANYTHING) is a big fave of mine. Mac and cheese? YES PLEASE!!

BTW I haven't watched that dog movie. Isn't it sad at the end?

Trig- Oh dear, how well do I know that full belly at night feeling (although seldom with carnivore foods!) Does not feel good! I bet you still do feel full today!

Definitely T-day is less fun with a small group of adults. We adults can be quite boring! As our kids are all growing up, it has slowed down for us as well. The youngest one is, I think, in fourth grade. It used to be utter bedlam with tons of kids running around playing hide and seek, fighting with swords etc. We also used to do talent shows.

••••••••••••••

Chilly and crazy windy here today. I was going to do some picture taking outside during flag football today but now I may not even do that! I'm thinking that sitting my the fire inside might be a better choice. We'll see!

We will FaceTime with DS21 while we are at my SILs, thus letting DS21 see the cousins etc. I will be missing him today! Luckily they don't do T-day over there so he won't feel as much like he is missing out. I know he is thinking of it though bc he texted me Happy Thanksgiving early this morning. (sob)

DS17 has two camp friends coming in from New York tomorrow. Haven't met either of them. They are coming in for the weekend. That will be a little strange for me but I'll try to be both welcoming and stay out of the way. I do need to tell him that we will be taking over the TV for the Ravens game on Sunday.

Speaking of, we bought a new TV. I am prepping us for dropping cable. It gets delivered on Tuesday. We're giving our old one to DD and SoIL for a small price. And we are charging them a token amount so the precedent isn't set amongst all the kids that we give away tvs. You have to be careful with that, we've learned!

Anyway, have a great day, everyone!