View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Feb-14-15, 18:04
Registered Member

Plan: Low Carb /CAD/Veg(ish)
Stats: 192/185/150 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 17%

Hi Dezerei, I eat a lot like you do (minus the biscuit ). It works for me pretty well, although when I drop the wheat products (Morningstar, lc tortillas, etc.) I do even better. It is so hard though when I drop them, that I usually cave and start buying them again!

As for changing your weight, click on User CP in the NavigationBar. Then on the left hand side you'll see your profile options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezerei
I just stopped by today. I used to visit a lot, but didn't post, but there isn't a lot of traffic for vegetarians at most of the forums I frequent.

I am doing low carb vegetarian, so I do eat processed foods like boca burgers, 365 vegan hot dogs, quorn faux chicken, and MSF faux chicken and burgers.

I usually drink Isopure protein drinks a couple of times per week, when i'm not into cooking much that day or if nothing appeals to me.

Lately, I have been in a rut, just eating whatever low carb vegetarian thing I can find. I have lots of recipes to try out so since I am feeling better, I am going to work on them.

For breakfast today, I had a MSF (morning star farms) sausage, egg, cheese biscuit for something around 15-17 carbs.
I like to make breakfast burritos with lc high fiber tortillas, around 5-7 carbs each and I make eggs and cheese, sometimes MSF sausage patties crumbled.

I use Yves Ground for any hamburger recipe and it works just like the real deal but I add extra spices. I have found with faux meats or tvp, I need more spices so it has taste. I like spicy foods anyway.

I use the quorn chicken cutlets to make chicken parmesan, sautee them and make an alfredo sauce, cut them up in chunks for stir fries.

I hope this helps. I'll drop by again soon, now that I know some people are here.

*I don't know how to edit my profile, but I am down to 327 now.*