View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Jul-28-18, 03:13

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi again....

Up early to get ready to go play golf....am I crazy?? I mean this is WAY early for golf. Plus, it rained overnight again...time to break out the water proof shoes, I guess. It'll be fun, right? Hello?

Yes, I quit the part-time gig. It had gotten to the point where I just dreaded going. Who needs that? To be honest, I was trying to come up with a way out for the past few months. Finally just had to up and do it. My sister's upcoming procedure was the push I needed. I think they may have backed down on giving me the time off, but not worth the hassle to me. They just hired a new girl for the CSS position a couple weeks ago, so they are already beginning training on someone who can easily take my place. I was floating on air all day yesterday knowing I never have to go back there. YAY!

Blue....wow....mid September for a list date and you have to put on a new roof? Things are really getting going now! I know my sister did a lot of improvements before listing her house including new windows. The realtor is right....it will be worth it in the end, but an added stress for you now. Take a deep breath!

Trig...what's the verdict on the boat? Did DH come home with one? Let me add my kudos for the quitting smoking. That is so awesome. A few added pounds seem to be inevitable with that, but you will get them off pronto!

Jaz...I'm right there with you with the eating too much. I've always been a volume eater. I'm trying to eat what I want, just cut back on how much....not easy! I have my favorites and have been trying to eat just half of my "normal" portion. I'm not getting on the scale until Wednesday the 1st....you may all hear the scream when I step on!

Nic...wedding time is sneaking up on you, but it is going to be fabulous! Exciting and nerve wracking, but it will be a great day, I know it!

Thinking of KMom and her trip.....hope she is having the best time.

Ok...more coffee for me and then I'm off for the golf course. This course is about a 45 minute drive. I'm going to one of my friend's house to join a carpool, so I don't have to drive. One of the girls has a big SUV and we can pile lots of clubs in the back for the trip. She's usually our driver since her vehicle is so accommodating. We always try to give her some gas $$, but she never wants to take it.

I'm out.......have a great day!