View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Oct-31-18, 12:59

Plan: combination
Stats: 214/176/150 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 59%

Thanks for your reply Blue Ruby. Yes, I'm aware that my first ever vlog was too long. I have no experience in talking on camera or video editing, so it was a rough start.
The questions are really at the second half, but the main point was my upcoming surgery and whether I should even be low carbing at all due to that.
I am not new to low carb. I have been doing it (off-and-on like many) since the 90s. I lost 60lbs in 2002.
This situation is new for me (surgery and/or recovery) on low carb. Also, my meds and general health have made my ability to express myself a bit wonkie. I feared my typing would be hard to follow. Perhaps I was overthinking it.

I will be continuing my search online and this forum for information.

Edit: Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I searched within subcategories and what I believe to be the top level for the words "surgery" and "operation" to see if anything has been discussed and came up with zero results. I don't think that can be possible, so it's probably me.

Second Edit: I actually found some discussions on this site through outside search engine.