View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, Apr-18-20, 11:08

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

Yes, I started to lose the will to watch this when one of the doctors stated that eating rice was a traditional cultural behavior, so they needed to find a way to make that happen while adjusting other portions of the behavior. Sorry, this is the problem currently, and to sugarcoat (yes, intended) this behavior is simply another example of enabling by a medical authority. My cynical side thinks that this is a nice way to make a living, as you'll be treating these poor, uninformed folks for the rest of your professional career. Sometimes, tough love is drawing the line based on the consequences, and the prospect of having amputations would seemingly be enough for me to give up a food type. The other observation I had was the theme of sacrifice and empathy by the medical people and Kelly Close who is the head of CloseConcerns and supports diaTribe. If they are really concerned, one would think they would be scouring the literature for any method that can better manage T1D and T2D. Bernstein and Hallberg both have good results. I'm very confused regarding the obvious funding of this by Sami Inkinen.

I won't finish this program.