View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Jul-24-21, 13:39

Plan: Carb reduction in general
Stats: 230/185/180 Female 5 ft 9 in
BF:
Progress: 90%

Not trying to attract criticism from anyone, but I'm still a Mercola fan. Yes, he's trying to make a living selling lots of products (which I never buy), but he's been a real bellwether of warning over the years for me about health things like low carb, avoiding toxic substances (like linoleic acid) in industrial seed oils, get enough sun/vitamin d etc. And unlike many other sources (the ADA, AHA, big government health organizations etc.) he's always been willing to publicly admit in his articles (I do receive his daily newsletter) when he's found what he said in the past was outdated or wrong and updates you on the best newest information he has found. Yes, he (like all of us?) has certain subjects he really likes to get onto the soapbox about, like mercury, fluoride or vaccines. He's been slammed pretty hard as of late by fake IMO "fact" checkers because he doesn't toe the party line of some big well funded organizations, on some currently popular issues to do with how best to handle some COVID related health matters, who would love to take him down and are actively trying to do so for providing a different perspective than theirs. Read his stuff or pass on it as you individually prefer, not trying to suggest anyone change what they're doing, just saying I've found his articles helpful, well researched and not the kind of scam big conventional organizations try to make them out to be.