View Single Post
  #114   ^
Old Sat, Jan-20-18, 20:47
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Thanks for the visit, Kat. We had some good times in that old 2 hours of exercise per week thread with Kelly. I'd like to see her back here again. I wish you the best as you get rolling with your exercise routine. It is a big part of my WOL. I like being fit and capable.

I know it is too easy to slip out of the habit so I try to do something everyday. Sometimes it can't be helped. Today was on of those days. I had to work 12 hours on a network migration and I have more to do tomorrow. I hope that I get the afternoon off for a good workout.

Yesterday was my last gym workout with Kel. She is back at school now and I won't be seeing her until the day before the April 10K. Now I have to stay motivated all on my own. I am motivated and plan on putting in the effort for a strong race.

Yesterday's workout: 2 mile jog at 11 min mile pace. (22 minutes). Walked at 4 mph to warm up and cool down. I've kept up my walking at lunch, too. 2 to 2.5 miles is the goal and I've been doing that most every weekday.