#481   ^
Old Tue, Apr-30-13, 17:16

Plan: Figuring it out
Stats: 366/282.2/166 Female 5'6"
BF:YEP/YEP/YEP
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah1080
Hi all - psyched I just found this thread - been sober 6 years this month. LC for about a year, now need to work on smoking. Man what do people with non-addictive personalities spend all their energy on

Welcome Sarah! And CONGRATS!! What a blessing each and every day of sobriety is! I had to laugh when I read your last sentence! SO TRUE! LOL!

Compared to all the time the folks have that have posted on this thread I am a newbie... it will be 19months in a week. But yet already there are So many blessings in my life to be thankful.

If only I could get the eating back under control..I have gained a WHOPPING 33 lbs since my lowest which was the week I got sober. 33lbs in 19 months?!?! YIKES. Yep I have been back to my HC eating and can't seem to get a grip. My sponseo says this is somewhat normal early on and not to stress about it. I was able to do that somewhat the first 12 months..but now I'm starting to freak out a little bit..ok, A LOT. If I dont' find a way to get this under control I will be back at 300+lbs in no time....a little weight gain is understandable..but this is ridiculous...anyways thanks for allowing me to vent here...with the the few people who truly understand. HUGS. ONE DAY AT A TIME!
Sponsored Links