#287   ^
Old Mon, Jul-30-12, 14:50

Plan: vLC/GF,CF,SF
Stats: 197/136/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 130%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Dr Davis was just on Kelly!...maybe his wheat message will now actually overtake the sexy novels on Amazon's bestseller list. Kelly ended with "Get the Book..it will Change your life". Wow.
I thought he was excellent in the short amount of time they gave him. Stayed on message, compared alternate foods, brought some of his good recipes for bread and remained focused and calm.
Only problem was I had to watch the whole hour, he was last on the show. The rest was mindless drivel, but hey, his message seemed well-received...or is everyone forced to clap wildly?
Luckily I set it up to record when you first mentioned it so I was able to FFwd past the mindless drivel. I wish they had given him more time to explain why not to eat wheat, rather than rushing through the comparison meals and having the music start just as he was getting to dinner. People probably got the idea that it is a diet cookbook, not mostly an educational book. And yes, shows like that have Applause signs for the audience to obey.