View Single Post
  #83   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-19, 22:10

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Half way through the month. I either skated or worked out at the gym 13/15. I take Sunday as my rest day.

MEPs- 3015
Calories- 8421
Weight is down -8lbs

Feeling pretty good at where I am this month. Going to be off ice for a few days due to hockey tournaments.

I am working on push up form with trainer Dan. He has me lowering myself to the floor in a controlled manner and doing that to muscle failure a couple times a wee. Push ups are always a struggle even in my army days. I mostly do knee push ups now. Today I decided to see if I could do a military push up (on toes, breaking the plane). Did 2. Might not seem like much but it made me happy. I would love to be able to do 13 - passing standard in Basic Training for women in 1988.

Skating - my loop jump is fixed and passing now. Flip jump is getting there. Lutz has a ways to go but I am working the exercises so I don’t flip the edge (flutz). The 3 turn pattern on my right side was quite poor compared to the one on my left side. The right is so much stronger now. Really happy with it. Having fun working on “show” moves like Bauer’s, outside hydro blades, barrel rolls, etc.