View Single Post
  #406   ^
Old Mon, May-02-22, 06:19

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

This may be prejudiced by my own insights over the past 20 months, but it seems "everyone" is moving to higher protein, higher nutrients and lower fat. I just listened to Vanessa Spina (formerly the podcaster known as Ketogenic Girl 😉 ) now Optimal Protein Podcast. Her guest was Dr Wrigley a Naturopath over in Charlotte. For weight loss in older women, he has moved to 40-45% Protein, lower fat, watch nutrients to support thyroid, etc. Everything that happens naturally with Dr Ted Naiman and Marty Kendall"s advice, no supplements needed. But it is interesting that Keto is being dropped like a hot potato.😄

Ps: I didn’t like her previous Fast Keto podcast, now I have listened to every episode of Optimal Protein. Good interviews with Dr Naiman, Stuart Phillips, Don Layman, Dom DAgastino, 2 episodes with Marty Kendall….everyone in the protein priority world. Be ready to scrub the ads, but she asks good questions of her own and her followers. https://www.ketogenicgirl.com/pages...-ketogenic-girl
Sponsored Links