#30   ^
Old Tue, Nov-27-01, 12:09
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Smile Being polite

I agree with the statement that is about etiquette. I can't believe how people will say to you like: "My aren't you a big girl!" or "If that was my child I would spank her!" or "How can you fit in that resturant booth?!" Its makes me so angry which upsets me. Why do we have to take this verbal nonsense?!
Its not just what we hear, its what we see. Movies, TV, magazines, Commercials, Newspapers, and the such.
People are so worried about fat, their weight, their age, so that no one really enjoys being who they are!
My 14 year old daughter told me something yesterday. She said "Mom, I am so different from other kids." She is 30lbs overweight, She's a genius, She loves to make up songs and stories, She's ADHD and OCD.. you know what? She IS different... Aren't we all? So I told her "Yes you are right and I am so glad you are you! My bright, creative, energetic girl!" and hugged her. She was feeling much better. I figure the best thing I can do is show my comfort with my body. I dance with my kids, I sing with my kids... I hope they teach others the same way.
Please! Can't we see the beauty that each of us have??