Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #184   ^
Old Wed, Jan-15-20, 06:54

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

I am like Tess, what she wrote about how my food changes.

I loved pork. Now I rarely have it. I find myself truly gearing toward 1 ribeye steak a day.....I need a 1 pounder to make me happy.....after that my food changes up to whatever suits me.

I seem to be in that pattern more now.

It is ok to love burger then hate it. It is ok to love eggs than ditch them. We all walk thru those foods we love best, how we do on them and how we fit cooking etc. into our lives.

I find now, since I have been carnivore for a long time......I settle on beef as my mainstay. Seafood hits second. I love the old surf and turf meal LOL Just suits me.

I need to desperately find some sales on ribeye. Full cost is out of the question, I got to hit some decent sales. One store has them on sale for 7.99/lb but darn I wish I could find the 5.99/lb sale again. Will grab a few to stock up.

A lot of veteran carnivores say the walked thru the meat and seafood and found their loves they rely on and ones they found they wanted to eat more and more. I find that is happening to me. A ribeye is a must each day in my life now. I find I need it, want it, desire it. I am now seeing what the long term carnivores mean by that info they put out there.....before I was more...eat eggs, steak, pork, chicken, seafood combos but lately I am whittling down to an even tighter control on my meat/seafood choices.

Which I find oddly comforting?? I love simple, easy. Not a cook ever.....so I guess it suits me. I thought I was a 'variety' gal in my food intake but more I just stay carnivore I find I don't require that variety so that I think is a good thing happening to me

Have errands and more today.....when I get home I will eat about a 1 pounder ribeye and then go from there and see what else I will want. probably shrimp later.

so doing well on carnivore and I love having you other carnivores to chat with!!!! It is nice to connect with those that eat the way you do and they do so well on this plan