#6   ^
Old Tue, Apr-16-19, 13:32

Plan: Higher P/Moderate F + C
Stats: 152/146.6/130 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
I think that would work, Dont eat anything on his Avoid list and you should be fine for a Moderate LC plan. It's the refined processed grains and sugars that send the total high.

I've got all the picture guides bookmarked now

I am tracking over on cronometer today-partly out of habit (used to tracking my calories), and then I want to get an idea of what 100ish grams of carbs actually looks like. So far I've been very pleasantly surprised at how low carb so many of the veggies I eat are! But, I did switch out my dressing today on my salad, from a French style to ranch. What a carb difference! I also skipped my morning whole grains toast, as well as the serving of beans and serving of a whole grain at lunch time. Not really missing them, though as of now I plan on still incorporating them into my meal plans-though in much smaller doses.

Afternoon here and I'm at around 20 grams of net carbs, out of my 100 grams goal. Will have some higher carbs coming yet, with fruit in my green smoothie and then higher carb veggies/sauce with my salmon, for supper. Curious to see where I end up at, for my first day!