#1   ^
Old Tue, Oct-22-13, 05:13

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/206.4/165 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 62%
Talking Introducing FaithLeigh

Hello, fellow TDC'ers!

My name is FaithLeigh. I am currently on a weight loss journey, following the Atkins diet. I have been on this journey since 05/28/2010. As of this morning, I have lost 89.4 lbs. thus far. To be quite honest, I lost the 89 lbs. in the first 6 months (from 05/2010 - 11/2010) and have played around with 5 lbs for the past 3 years. Sounds ridiculous, right? Well, there is a reason behind it.

My starting weight was 274 and my goal at the beginning of this journey was 185. I felt that the goal of 185 would be substantial and "good for me". Once I reached goal, I started maintaining and have been successful at maintaining over the past 3 years had have felt wonderful. However, now I would like to lose 27 more lbs., which would make my ultimate weight 158, which would mean a grand total loss of 116 lbs.

I have stayed Atkins Friendly over the past 3 years, for fear of regaining the weight. Now I am starting back on phase 1-induction. I will say that going from maintenance back to induction has taken quite a bit of adjusting, but just like before, I need to take one day at a time.

I look forward to being involved in TDC and getting to know everyone.

Blessings to All,
FaithLeigh
Sponsored Links