View Single Post
  #121   ^
Old Thu, Oct-11-18, 21:43

Plan: Southbeach diet
Stats: 425/202/160 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 84%

Made tofu stir fry tonight. Very yummy!! I have two servings left so I'm bringing it to work for lunch Friday and monday. Glad I have another pack of tofu in the fridge. Janet please try the recipe I posted. That's how I made the stir fry. Instead of eating it like a lettuce wrap i added broccoli, onion, and more bell pepper. I have sugar free rice vinegar and I used siracha instead of the chili paste the recipe called for. I haven't made the veggie lasagna yet. Will try for it next week after I go to the farmers market.

I have been better on eating and working out. Not going to go on the scale . My focus is on eating right and exercise. Next week fiancee and I will both be adding weight training. Going to do cardio daily at the fitness center at work and weight training at the gym with him three times a week. We plan on going hiking at Letchworth on Saturday. Hoping to keep this up this time.
I am glad South beach is flexible. I like being able to eat a variety of foods. I am going to try to go meatless at least one day aweek. Hope everyone is doing well! Please check in and keep me posted.
Sponsored Links